Your first visit to Purvis-Moyer Foot & Ankle Center establishes a vital foundation for our relationship with you. During the first visit, we make sure to obtain important background information, like your medical history, and give you time to get to know your doctor. To understand what to expect for your first visit to our practice, please read through this page. You'll find all the practical information you need, such as a map and directions to our office, practice hours, payment policies and more. You can even save some time at your first visit by printing out and completing the patient forms in advance of your appointment.
We at Purvis-Moyer Foot & Ankle Center strive to maintain a healthy and active lifestyle for our patients through professional caring treatment of foot and ankle disorders.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earn the trust and respect of patients, professionals, and our community.
- Exceed your expectations.
- Ensure a creative, challenging and compassionate professional environment.
- Strive for continuous improvement at all levels.
MASKS are required! ONLY the patient is allowed inside.
Please fill out these forms so we can expedite your first visit:
* New or Inactive Patient Forms:
- Financial Policy - [PDF] [SECURE FORM]
- Medical History - [PDF] [SECURE FORM]
- Patient Information - [PDF] [SECURE FORM]
- Dependent Form (For Minor patients only) [PDF] [SECURE FORM]
- Patient Rights (This is for your records.) - [PDF]
Worker's Compensation - This must be completed prior to scheduling an appointment using Worker's Compensation
Patient Satisfaction Survey - Let us know how we are doing!
In order to view or print these forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. Click here to download it.
What to Expect
Being well-prepared for your appointment will ensure that the doctor has all of the needed information to provide the best possible care for you. It also will help relieve any unnecessary anxiety you may be feeling. Educate yourself on your symptoms by reviewing the content on this Web site. We are following all necessary cleaning protocols to keep everyone healthy. Masks are required to worn during the entire visit. Only the PATIENT is allowed in the building, unless they are a minor or require assistance. We look forward to your first visit.